Wednesday, March 19, 2008

For those who are in the need to know

Okay, for those who don't know my life, ei: not Rebel, my life is boring in regards to excitement of new adventures. Nothing that seems to be able to share that will grab attention. See? Boring. But my adventures in my job are only about chaos. This year I decided that I just didn't have enough to do, so I sign up for extra-curricular activities. So besides a normal day of running around trying to entertain the heathens, complete any new forms of the reams of paperwork that I need to finish, contacting parents and everything else that seems to be a normal day, I have the after school things. Let's us see. There is the tutoring after school for those athletes that haven't figured "first things first", I have three clubs. There is Diversity Club that doesn't seem to go anywhere, the Humanitarian that seems to have the same problem, and then Model UN (which just finished) And if that were enough, I am the Senior Class Advisor who is frantically trying to get this Linden Idol thing ready for April. I seem to be lucky if I leave work before 5:00 at night. So recap: nothing new, boring life! See?

Belle

4 comments:

my rebel took over said...

It's an update, and that's all we require in this family!

How long does it end up taking you to get to work from your new place?

HRP said...

Post Post Post. We need more. Like any of us are really all that exciting.

Critchlow said...

Ironic- sounds pretty unboring to me!

Anonymous said...

High School life is never boring. I'm sure you have lots to share with us...