Monday, March 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I have finally arrived!! My swinging days have begun. Can we say: Party? I have read your comments have pondered on them, and have come to the conclusion, you guys know nothing! I appreciate all that was said, but I think I will think of something. And for those pictures? I will try to accommodate, but as of right now I have no pictures. Now you know my secret, my life is really boring. I sleep, go to work, eat then go to sleep. It seems this is the time of year that I begin to feel like that hamster on that wheel. Fortunately there is SPRING BREAK! But that only sounds exciting. I have no money, I still need to unpack, and even more sadder than that is that my car needs to be fixed--again. Does anyone want my car? So for now, Belle's Brouhaha is just a sad story of deescalation of expectations.

Until later, as always, Belle

4 comments:

Adi said...

Ok just pull yourself out of the trench. I can relate to the broke thing! But common you can do it. As for the car, I think we have all made it clear that we don't want it. Sorry, I don't buy lemons! ;)

my rebel took over said...

Oh, man Adi! You stole my crack about lemons. Geeze.

Adi said...

Yeah...I am just that good!

Critchlow said...

Welcome back to the world wide internet. So I am a bit confused- is your life busy and hectic or boring and scheduled? The two posts contradict themselves...enlighten please.