Please forgive the lack of insights of my life. But for those who are waiting for excitement and weekly updates, I'm sorry to say that is just not me.
So here is something for you, a note to say yes, I'm still alive, and no I have not forgotton about my blog obligations.
And to those of you that have complained---there is the phone. And now Skype. This has been tested and found wonderful. Make an appointment and boom! There is communication.
All those out there I feel affection for and am proud to call family, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!
Enjoy this moment and know that you are loved.
Blue
5 comments:
Sounds a little lke a signing off of the blog! jk. I can attest tha tSkype is the best!
Actually people usually tune into a blog site to hear about themselves or things relevant to themselves. So you don't have to give a life report, just tell us who was nice to you today, from the family. Come on, come on, whose your daddy, whose your daddy?
The Clipperman
I hope you survived my class while I was away! I'll call for an update on that soon.
Adi, you tried Skype?! I feel so used! I (sniff) thought (sniff, sniff) that we were going to try it out together!
Belle- you don't need insights or updates. A picture would suffice. What about one of your class or the battle of the bands- I am sure you took pictures this year. Maybe your school where you teach?
Okay so it's now the end of 2008.
What happened to the blogging experience???
I was looking forward to more & going back into the mind of the most amazing history teacher in all of Linden High.
Does that get me any brownie points?
Back to my point.
There is a demand for more!!!! & I will definitely be bugging you starting January 5th. Everyday. Promised.
Post a Comment