Sunday, October 4, 2009

Only for thoses that are still wondering...




So this is just for those that understand that my birthday is coming up and still have no idea what to do.

Now I know that this is just sad, at my age, still with expectation of gifts. But that's me! I refuse to grow up and give up my presents. (Remember that come Christmas)

In that past I have been surprised of what people have given me and how many gifts have become priceless to me. But if people are like me, where you think and think, and come up with nothing. I thought I could help.



Wish list of Belle's:

Deanna Durbin Collection DVD

Yoga for the Wii


Linda Eder Soundtrack ( I know this is just too ironic not to ask for)


Star Trek (2009)


The Pleasure of Cooking for One (Please no jokes....I'm still coming to terms)


...or you can visit my favorite website at www.amazon.com and view my wish list.

Now before you think that I have gone crazy or least my ego has hit a new high, just understand this. This was written for those that have no idea and want to know what I have been looking at for the past year. Not a list of expectations.

Thank you for you time, understanding and sheer patience with my neurosis


4 comments:

Flying Cloud said...

Was looking at the list and just did NOT see any Breyer horses requested. What has happened to my girl? Are the live ones enough? I just don't think so. Look forward to some plastic coming your way.

Adi said...

Of course the one year you do this, I have already got your gift. Man alive! ;) Thanks for the ideas, I'll have to wait for Christmas or something.

Critchlow said...

Wait...you got Belle a Man alive? Not dead???

Talk about exceeding expectations. I'll go unwrap my zombie and return him to the morgue.

Critchlow said...

Does no one blog anymore in this family?!