
So here was the beginning of the season for the B Pond family. This week started with a massive sore throat, went to the doctor and was tested positive for Strep throat. Always at this time of year, at least I had the turkey this time!
On Tuesday I decided this was the day to put up the tree. Moira, my new kitten decided to help. I turned to grab the top section of the tree (yes it is a Walmart special) when I saw that Moira had decided she wanted a part of building the tree by climbing up it. When I was done laughing, I followed my intelligent sister-in-law and ran for my camera. Can't wait to see what happens when the tree is decorated.
3 comments:
I'm glad I'm a good influence over someone at least! Just wait until she decides to do that when she's 25Ib!!!
AHH crap! I had my comment all ready to go and then Amy stole it. Please have your camera ready next year when the tree topples when the "kitty" monstrosity attempts to climb it.
I think that she looks cute. Remember that. But even more important...you blogged.
Post a Comment